Intelligent Video Solutions is excited to be virtually exhibiting at the 44th Annual ACCTA (Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies) Virtual Conference from October 4th through October 8th.
The Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies (ACCTA) is dedicated to promoting excellence in doctoral psychology internship training within university and college counseling centers.
ACCTA aims to:
- Help internship programs succeed in providing interns with professional competencies in health service psychology in college mental health settings and beyond
- Enhance interns’ learning experiences through innovative methodologies and technologies
- Strive for fair and ethically sound training and supervision
- Seek best practices in training and supervision
- Provide technical, professional, and moral support for Training Directors
Our VALT software is an easy to use application for counselors and organizations, such as therapy clinics, which wish to record and view live counseling sessions for use as a session training aid or assessment tool.
VALT allows clinics to easily manage and protect video content so that it is only available to users that are given the rights and privileges to do so. HIPAA is a major concern with many of our customers and VALT provides the necessary user rights management, authentication, encryption and network architecture required to make video content fully secure when recording counseling and therapy sessions.
To learn more about the 2021 ACCTA Conference and view the full program of events, click here.