Intelligent Video Solutions is excited to be virtually exhibiting at the ACGME 2021 Annual Educational Conference from February 24th through the 26th.
The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) is an independent, not-for-profit, physician-led organization that sets and monitors the professional educational standards essential in preparing physicians to deliver safe, high-quality medical care to all Americans.
At the ACGME’s biggest learning and networking event, Annual Educational Conference attendees will spend three days uniting with colleagues, discovering and exchanging innovative ideas, and discussing academic medicine’s biggest challenges and greatest achievements.
Registered attendees will receive access to live and on-demand content over the course of three days, including:
- More than 75 sessions over three breakout time periods, featuring content from ACGME staff members and GME colleagues
- 29 specialty-specific accreditation and recognition sessions
- Networking with peers with similar interests through organized live chats and fun activities
- Virtual exhibitor booths with live chats/appointments and opportunities for giveaways
- Virtual poster sessions with live chats with researchers and innovators
- Consultations with experts from the ACGME
- CME credits at no additional charge
We will be showcasing our video observation and recording platform, VALT, which allows you to record and observe your medical education activities and trainings as easily and simply as possible. VALT is used by many higher education institutions such as the Baylor School of Nursing and University of Massachusetts to help students learn in new and innovative ways.
We will also be giving away registration and access to the ACGME 2021 Annual Educational Conference (a $295 value) to one lucky person for free!
Stay tuned for more information on our giveaway!
To learn more about the ACGME 2021 Annual Educational Conference and view the full program of events, click here.