At IVS, we are always striving to provide the best user experience possible for our customers. To do this, we’ve been hard at work building new features and improvements for our newest version: VALT 5.5.
VALT 5.5 is now available for all current customers.
The VALT 5.5 upgrade focuses on additional user features and IT security benefits highlighted below.
- VALT Security
- Added Wowza Streamlock for recorded videos.
- Added rolling has for link to live videos.
- Enhanced Transcription
- Transcription download now available
- Video Search for transcribed videos now available.
- Latest Compatibility Upgrades
- Changed codebase to support PHP 7.4
- Changed recording method to support latest video engine API methods
To view all the changes, check out the full release notes by clicking here.
VALT systems covered under an active SSA (Software Support Agreement) are eligible to upgrade at no additional cost. If you are unsure of your current contract status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a current customer and would like to schedule your upgrade to VALT 5.5, click here.
Please note that no one should be using the system during the upgrade and the upgrade process requires 3 hours of time. Make sure to select the "VALT Update" time slot when scheduling your upgrade.