Intelligent Video Solutions is excited to be exhibiting at the 2020 ACGME Annual Educational Conference from February 27th through the 29th in booth 152.
The ACGME invites members of the graduate medical education (GME) community to join nearly 4,000 GME professionals for one of the largest GME conferences in the world.
More than 145 sessions will deliver detailed information and updates on accreditation, education, assessment, innovations, and best practices from all areas of the GME community.
The Educational Conference includes a remarkable array of content and connections, including:
- 145+ sessions—more sessions than ever before—on physician well-being, accreditation, education, assessment, innovations, best practices, and more
- 300+ innovative, dynamic, and knowledgeable speakers
- 100 in-depth research posters
- Attendees from multiple disciplines and roles within GME, providing rich and diverse networking opportunities
- An interactive Exhibit Hall with dozens of important and relevant GME vendors
- Consultation opportunities with ACGME staff members representing the Accreditation Data System, Milestones, and Field Activities
At ACGME 2020, we will be showcasing our video observation and recording platform, VALT!
VALT helps simplify training activities and is trusted by many higher education institutions including the Baylor School of Nursing and University of Massachusetts.
Whether you’re interested in learning more about our innovative video solutions or just want to say hi, make sure to stop by booth 152!